It looks like Gnuplot is still in CVS. This is the first live project I’ve come across that is still in CVS.
Some bits about Python object-oriented code, because I’m a beginner.
- Python’s super() considered super!
- Improve Your Python: Python Classes and Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding Python super() with init() methods
- Python’s Super is nifty, but you can’t use it
- Multiple Inheritance Minefield
Dylan added things to the computing landscape. One of them was the C3 superclass linearization algorithm, and is also called Method Resolution Order (MRO). Python started using it in 2.3.