Babun. A Windows shell you will love - except it’s mostly just a packaged Cygwin. But maybe that’s enough?
curl-to-Go. Dynamically converts curl commands to tiny Go programs.
ZIP file handling in C/C++
- minizip. Fairly comprehensive, built on top of zlib. I think this is based on Giles Volant code for Winimage, see Minizip: Zip and UnZip additional library
- Zipper is a C++ wrapper on top of minizip.
- libzip is another library for reading/writing ZIP archives, and has seen use in some big programs. Unfortunately, it has an attribution license (binaries must reproduce the libzip copright notice).
- Zipping/Unzipping files in C++ is a more barebones approach, again built on top of zlib. Except that there’s almost no code here, so does zlib itself have zipfile support?
- Zip Utils - clean, elegant, simple, C++/Win32
Dead2/zlib-ng. Zlib fork because the author wanted changes that were not being accepted upstream.